ASM offers two main types of membership:
Individual Membership is for Individual and Corporate Membership is for Corporate Firm.
The Individual Membership is further divided into Ordinary Member and also Accredited Strata Managers.
As for Corporate Membership is for firm which are either Corporate members and Accredited Strata Firms.
As an ASM member, you will enjoy a multitude of benefits which includes a rewarding connection with industry
leaders, mentors, and peers, member pricing for ASM's seminars, developing knowledge and skills in the MA
industry, and community involvement.
Our strength and ability to make a difference in our profession come from the dedication and unity of our members
and you can be a part of this growing network.
We look forward to welcoming you into the Association of Strata Managers.
This membership is for Corporate Firms only.
Notes to Membership Application
• The Association may admit as a Corporate Member any company that is registered with The Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority in Singapore (ACRA) subject to the company managing at all times not less than five (5) strata properties.
• A Corporate Member must at all times hold valid professional indemnity insurance and must have at least one individual within the company that is an accredited Strata Manager by the Association. Accreditation will be conferred through qualifications, relevant experience, and knowledge of the strata management industry.
• Membership is conditional upon Committee approval and payment of the prescribed entrance fee and annual subscriptions
Entrance Fee and Annual Subscriptions
• An Entrance Fee in the amount of S$1,000 is payable within two (2) weeks of approval of your application for membership, in default of which your membership may be withdrawn by the Committee.
• Annual subscription fees in the amount of $1,000 shall be payable in each financial year commencing 1st January through 31st December. • Annual subscriptions are payable in advance within the first month of each financial year.
• If the annual subscription is not received within the first two (2) months of the financial year, the President may order that you be denied privileges of membership until such time you settle your account in full.
• Subscriptions did not receive more than three (3) months before they're being due will result in the defaulting member automatically ceasing to be a member of the Association. Thereafter, the Committee may seek recourse against that member for the recovery of all arrears outstanding.